NATURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION WITH ARTS AND GAMES
One of the most important benefits of the Festival is that all sorts of artists had an opportunity to participate. Involving professional, amateur artists and youngsters results in fresh artworks inspired by everyday life and the world surrounding us and by using or showcasing reusable and renewable resources.
In 2020 the main theme of all art projects was The Man, which had a special focus due to the COVID situation. There were seven places with simultaneous screenings to provide safe environment for the public.
It was a great attraction to have all ten Hungarian National Parks in the Festival presenting their special ecotourism programmes and traditional handcrafted goods for the visitors. Check the photo gallery for details in the archive menu on the website!
The Festival offered convenient and gripping programmes for children and for adults: there were movies, outside and inside screenings, educational programmes, playgrounds, exhibitions and so on.
All programmes of the Festival were free of charge.
It was an honour to host Mr. János Áder the president of Hungary as the main patron of the festival, and we are grateful for his support.
We are thankful to all our sponsors and visitors for the success of the 2020 festival.
See you again on 28-30. May 2021. at Gödöllő, Hungary!
Hungarian National Parks
Introduction of the 10 Hungarian National Parks
- On Friday between the film screenings we expect spectacular and short programs from the colleagues of the national parks
- Spidernet game and competition for gifts– popular game to get to know better our environment and nature
- Workshops, excersises for different age groups
- You can taste and buy the products of the Hungarian national parks
- Introduction of the programs, exhibitions, jobs and so on of the national parks
- Playground of folk games and toys with animators
- Screening of promotion short films on a LED wall.