Jury of the International Film Review
Films submitted to the International Film Review 2019 are going to be rated and remunerated by enthusiastic, professional producers and directors, as the followings:
- László Gáspár (AMC Networks Central Europe), as the president,
- Katherine Bruce (Planet in Focus International Environmental Film Festival),
- Natalia Sterlikova (F3 Media),
- Joanna Rathe (BBC Studios Poland, International Mountain Film Competition),
- Ferenc Varsányi (Hungarian Media Mecenatúra Program, Hungarian Film Academy, Hungarian Academy of Arts),
- Harald Pokieser (Cosmos Factory Filmproduktion) és
- Emil Novák (Hungarian Society of Cinematographers, Hungarian Film Academy, HSC Film Crew School, Golden Eye Cinematographer Festival).
Detailed introduction of the members can be found on the website.
Thanks for their work in the name of the filmmakers and the organisers!